Learn how to make tasty, hot & delicious ‘Thai Fried Rice’ with our Chef Tarika
Fried Rice is all time-go recipe which is loved and prepared everywhere. Thai Chicken Fried Rice includes healthy vegetables, chicken and special Thai Basil leaves. All these ingredients together make this dish rich in flavour and taste. Thai Chicken Fried Rice is served with hot and spicy Thai Chilli Sauce.
For Sauce Mixer:
– 3 tbsp Oyster Sauce
– 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
– 2 tsp Brown Sugar
For Marinating Chicken:
– 150 gms Boneless Chicken (sliced)
– 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
– Black Pepper Powder
For Preparing Paste:
– 8 Garlic Cloves
– 2 tsp Ginger (minced)
– 6 Bird’s Eye Chillies
For Preparing Thai Fried Rice:
– 2-3 tbsp Oil
– Peanuts (unsalted)
– 2 Spring Onions White (sliced)
– 1/4 cup Carrot (minced)
– 1 cup Basmati Rice (cooked)
– Sauce Mixer
– Thai Basil Leaves
– Toasted Peanuts
– 1/2 Lemon Juice
For Preparing Fried Egg:
– 1 Egg
1. Get a bowl; add oyster sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and stir it well.
2. Take chicken slices, add fish sauce, black pepper powder, mix it together and set the chicken aside to marinate properly.
3. Add garlic cloves, finely minced ginger, bird’s eye chillies and bash them well to make a paste.
4. Toast peanuts in a wok.
5. Heat oil in a wok and add the paste to cook. Later add finely chopped spring onion white, minced carrot, once it is cooked push it on corners of the wok.
6. Add marinated chicken to the centre and spread it evenly, stir it well.
7. Lower the flame of wok, and add basmati rice to the mixture in batches.
8. Once the rice is cooked, add the sauce mixture and stir it. Add Thai basil leaves to it till they are completely wilted.
9. Add the toasted peanuts to the rice and stir them.
10. Turn off the flame, add some salt if required and squirt of lemon juice and mix it well.
11. To make fried egg, take a pan, add oil and egg. Cook the egg well and add it to our Thai fried rice.
12. Thai Fried Rice is ready to be served.
#ThaiFriedRice #ThaiChickenFriedRice #GetCurried
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Host: Tarika Singh
Director: Vishal Chavan
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Bhushan Shivangekar, Abhishek Deshmukh, Shirin Shinde
Editor: Suchit Dandgaval
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried